This page is for the MIT Space Systems Architecture Group to organize its activities. This group works on a variety of space systems architecture projects, primarily in support of NASA's human space exploration endeavors.
- Paul Wooster (Research Scientist)
- Wilfried Hofstetter (PhD Candidate)
- Phillip Cunio (Masters Student)
- Zahra Khan (Masters Student)
- Timothy Sutherland (Masters Student)
- Human Lunar Exploration Campaign and System Commonality Study [2007-2008]
- Human Mars Exploration Architecture and Moon-Mars Commonality Study [2007-2008]
- Human Lunar Lander and Campaign Architecture and Cost Reduction Study [2006-2007]
- Exploration Descent and Landing System Commonality Study [2006-2007]
- MIT 16.89 Space Systems Design Class - Human Planetary Surface Mobility System Design 
- Comprehensive Human Moon and Mars Exploration Study (Draper-MIT Concept Exploration & Refinement - CE&R) [2004-2005]
- Human Mars Missions
- Overview of Selected Human Mars Mission Topics -- Paul Wooster, 4 May 2007
Our group has assembled a series of references that are of use in the analysis and design of space system architectures. These references are catalogued here.
Models and Tools